The HAIR REMOVAL Market
The consumer demand for non-invasive, quick, comfortable and safe hair removal applications has grown drastically throughout the years. More and more consumers are turning to laser/IPL hair removal applications due to it convenience, comfort and long lasting benefits.
The Adeline hair removal systems are physician endorsed and feature Syneron-Candela’s revolutionary elōs™ technology delivering better results, with less overall energy than other systems. Treatments are safer and comfortable, allowing clients to immediately return to their normal daily activities with little to no pain.
- 85% of laser hair removal clients are women while 15.1% are men1
- 59% of laser hair removal treatments are done in non-medical clinics2
- 21% of men who regularly remove hair, have had laser hair removal treatments1
- 61% of women are interested in laser hair removal, whereas only 9% have actually had it done. This figure represents a big untapped market2
- 82% satisfaction rate of laser hair removal treatments2
- 80% and more, of men and women worldwide between the ages of 14 and 80 remove facial and / or body hair on a regular basis3
- 42% of all energy based aesthetic procedures belongs to laser hair removal treatments3
- #1 Aesthetic treatment patients seek among non-invasive aesthetic procedures is laser hair removal3
- The market for hair removal services is enormous. More than 80% of men and women worldwide between the ages of 14 and 80 remove facial and / or body hair on a regular basis3